September 22, 2008

***** updated as 4pm ER trip*******Taking John to the Hospital...Bleeding from the crown of his head.

John will be ok, but I'm taking him to the Hospital right now. He was digging some holes...With some post hole digger that jacked back up and hit him in the crown of his head. It has been slowly bleeding for the last 2 hours and I really not see if it is a deep hole or what. So we are off to the ER. Just where I want to be all day with him and the kids.
I hope it goes by quickly and all is ok. I have to state I didn't mean to sound selish earlier about our ER trip.
**********************************************update 4pm.
We are back home from the ER, everything is ok, nothing major. Besides he is in a lot of pain and still bleeding 6hrs later.I just couldn't see where the blood was coming from, so we thought it was best to go in and see if I was missing something. Thank you all for your concern. John is just laying low the rest of the day. It was really weird to have our 3 1/2 twins come and tell me daddy was hurt and seeing him laying on the ground asking for help.
So I'm just going to watch him. I was really scared seeing him like that and asking for help.

7 comments:

Heather said...

I sure hope he's ok! Those post hole diggers are dangerous, attacking people!

Unknown said...

OMG.
Hoping he is ok.

Paulette said...

Hope all is well. Be sure to post and let us know!

Tabatha said...

Thank you ladies, I was really scared. Even the ER nurse could not tell if it was a deep hole in his head or what. So it was good to load everyone up and make the 45min trip. He is going to be in so much pain in the next few days. Thank goodness the twins were out side and came running to the house to get me to help.

Brooke said...

How scary! I'm happy he is okay, I think I would have had a heart attack. BTW, thanks for visiting our blog, yours looks great, love the pics of the kids!

Heather said...

I'm SO glad he's ok Tab!

Kristin said...

How scary!
I'm so glad he is o.k honey!