April 04, 2008

Well we will see.



All these pictures came about because so many of my on-line friends thought the kids seemed photogenic. So I took them to 2 different places to see what they thought about the kids doing print ads. Both places thought the kids were/are darling...both places were wanting to help market the kids to agents.

So I signed them up with Julie Nation, as I know she has been in my local area for a very, very long time. I also felt confident that Julie and her team of highly trained staff was the best way to market both of the kids.

I met with Julie and she was just as sweet as pie. Then we (the kids and I) met with Justin and he is so nice and helpful. He really thinks they have a shot at doing print ads. Especially Nathan because he listens and follows direction so well.


Here is a pic of Justin trying to comfort Rachel after she fell out of that tree...seeing if she would actually take a few more pictures.
Well she didn't, and that is OK, every body has a off day now and then.


No comments: